Tuition & Fees
This is a break-down of the majority of one-time and recurring mandatory fees for new families. We hope this list helps you in planning for your investment. Note that fees are subject to change.
School Year: 2017-2018
Full Tuition Payment
Full tuition payments must be made by June 15 or within two weeks of registration, whichever is later. Payments made beyond the due date will be assessed a $200.00 financing fee. An additional 3% administration fee will apply to all credit card payments received after the due date.
Financed Over 10 Months
Tuition can be financed over the course of 10 months. Monthly payments will begin on July 1 and can be paid by direct withdrawal or charged to a credit card (Visa or Mastercard). A $200.00 financing fee will apply if paying monthly.An additional 3% administration fee will apply if monthly payments are charged to a credit card.
The School does not accept post dated cheques for tuition fees.
International Students must pay tuition in full at the time of registration.
How to Pay
Direct Bank Withdrawl (void check will be required)
Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
HigherEdPoints.com (Convert Aeroplan® Miles)
Flywire (online bank transfer, suitable for international payments)
Paying Meadowridge through Flywire offers a number of benefits for families including -
- A much better exchange rate saving hundreds of Dollars
- We let you know exactly how much in your local currency you need to send Meadowridge
- We provide you with payment instructions in english and your local language
- We confirm the progress of the payment at all stages so there is no need to worry about where the payment is
- Full support by email, telephone, SMS, live chat
Click here to access the Meadowridge Flywire page, or begin your payment with the form below.