Frequently Asked Questions
Choosing the right school for your family
Deciding on the right school for your family is a very important decision. To make a confident decision consider visiting multiple schools to ask students and faculty questions and learn about their community.
Do your research. Visit school websites, look through admissions materials, and ask questions. There are many different types of curriculum and benefits to each school so it is important to get as much knowledge as you can.
Make sure you understand what is involved in the admissions process. Before applying make a note to speak with the Admissions Office.
- What's the best way to learn more about Meadowridge?
- How do I apply to Meadowridge?
- What is tuition? Are there additional costs?
- Is there a bus program? How do I sign up?
- What are the class sizes?
- What are the important dates and deadlines?
- What tests are required for admission?
- When will I know if my child has been accepted?
- Is there an After-School program?
- Do you offer financial assistance or scholarships?
- What clubs and Teams do you offer?
- What is the International Baccalaureate (IB)?