Meadowridge Parent Hub
The Meadowridge Hub is now live.
Our new Blackbaud-based student information system will be your go-to for keeping connected and informed. Follow the instructions below (just a few short steps!) to set up your account. Once you are logged-in, you will be able to see your child(ren)’s homeroom or advisory teacher, as well as update emergency contact information.
Please note that this is a beta release, and you can expect added functionality over the next year. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback please let us know: send an email to email@example.com.
Parent Hub Account Set-Up
2. Enter your email that you have given the school (see picture below)
This is very important, you must use the email that the school has on file or else account set-up will not work
3. Make sure “Password” and "Username" is checked.
4. Click "Send" button
5. You will get two emails, one with the subject: “Password Request: Meadowridge Hub” and another with the subject: "Username Request: Meadowridge Hub". *Didn't get the email? Check your junk or promotions folder*
6. Click the link in the "Password Request" email to reset your password
7. Create a password of your choice (must be at least 8 characters)
Way to go! You just activated your account.
Can't figure something out? Need to ask a question or get help?
Links & Downloads