Thank you for all of your patience and kindness as we navigate the first few days in the parking lot.
We greatly appreciate everyone’s willingness to be fair and principled as we safely move more than 300 vehicles through our campus in a very brief amount of time. Below are a few points that are helpful for everyone to remember:
- Please stay at your vehicle at the Kiss-and-Go section.
- The Kiss-and-Go is for immediate pick up and drop off only, not for parking.
- You are now welcome to park and pick up your child on foot. Please use the paved area adjacent to the cross walk to wait for your child. We encourage all parents to wear a face mask while on campus.
- Be mindful of your speed on 238b Street beside the school. Our neighbours share our concerns about the safety of all children, particularly pedestrians and those who are using the community playgrounds. We have asked for support from the municipality and local police to help reduce the number of drivers who are ignoring the playground zone speed limits.
- There is significantly less traffic at the end of drop off and pick up windows.