Elementary School (JK to 5)
Parent Information Sessions
Upcoming In-Person Session
PYP Parent Information Session
Tuesday, May 24
8:45am in the Cafeteria
On Tuesday May 24th, our PYP coordinator, Ms. Kinneard, along with Mrs. Nicholson, will be hosting a PYP information session for current families. In this session they will review some of the main elements and characteristics of the PYP framework and share some insight into the learning that is happening in our PYP classrooms. This will also be a great opportunity to ask questions you may have about the PYP and your child’s Meadowridge learning experience. We look forward to seeing many of our families on Tuesday.
No rsvp required.
Elementary School Principal
Elementary School Associate Principal
Questions or comments?
Contact Heather Nicholson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Stephanie Kinneard (email@example.com).
Upcoming Topics (dates to be announced)
info session topics may be adjusted
- The Power and Advantages of the IB Continuum (All)
- Meadowridge Academic learning: Knowledge vs. Skills (All)
- Getting to know our new Head of School (All)
- All about our Campus Expansion (All)
- Literacy and Numeracy (Elementary)
- Screen Time for young learners (Elementary)
- Managing Academic stress and Anxiety (SEL & Middle School)
- The Importance of sleep, diet, and exercise (SEL & Middle School)
- Supporting children with their friend/peer issues (SEL & Middle School)
- Social Media (Effects, use, and what is it?) (Middle & High School)
- University Sessions (High School)
- IB Information Session (High School)
- DP Course Selection Information (Post-Secondary Counselling)
- Applying to Canadian, US, and UK universities (Post-Secondary Counselling)
- Leadership, Service, and the Gryphon Pin (Student Life)
- CAS Clubs & Co-Curriculars (Student Life)