Re-Registration at Meadowridge
Step-by-Step Guides, Frequently Ask Questions, Useful Links
Re-Registration for the 2023/2024 school year is closed.
What is Re-Registration?
Every January, we ask our families to re-register for the upcoming school year. We want to know in advance that you are returning so that we may prepare budgets, hire new staff, and add programs. Current students are not automatically registered for the upcoming school year. All families must submit the Re-Registration contract and pay the deposit fee for their child(ren)’s seat to be reserved.
2023/2024 Re-Registration Step-by-Step Guide
Step 1: Open and check your email.
Open the re-registration email sent Friday, January 13.
If you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
Note about holds: If you have been contacted about a hold on your account you will not be receiving the Re-Registration email and will not be able to re-register until the hold is removed.
Step 2: Choose your re-registration intention.
Select one of the links and fill out the contract or form:
- YES, I am re-registering my child(ren) for the 2023/2024 school year
- NO, I do not intend to re-register my child(ren) for the 2023/2024 school year
- MAYBE, I am unsure if I intend to re-register my child(ren) for the 2023/2024 school year
Which form should I fill out?
- If your child is returning to Meadowridge School for the next school year click the “YES” button. You will be directed to the Meadowridge Hub to fill out the contract(s) for your child(ren).
- If your child is not returning to Meadowridge School for the 2023/2024 school year fill out the “NO” form.
- If you are undecided about your child(ren) returning to Meadowridge School for the 2023/2024 school year, fill out the “MAYBE” form.
Families applying for financial assistance: You will need to complete the Re-Registration contract, and pay the deposit to reserve your child(ren)’s seat. If your financial assistance application (due March 15) is not approved and you are unable to attend next school year you will be refunded the deposit amount.
Step 3: Complete the contract (one per student).
When you click the "YES" button you will be sent to the "Files & Forms" section of your HUB account, then:
- Click the review button next to your child's name
- Read the entire contract carefully, sign, and submit. This is a legally binding document.
- Click "Accept" after reviewing the contract.
Note: Only one parent is required to sign and submit the contract.
If you wish to submit your contract later, visit www.meadowridge.bc.ca/hub to log into your account and click on the yellow bar at the top of the screen.
Did you forget your password and/or username? Visit www.meadowridge.bc.ca/password-reset and enter your email, check off username and/or password and click “Send”. Check your email for a password reset link and/or an email with your username.
Step 4: Pay the non-refundable deposit of 25% of tuition (one per student).
Re-registration is complete when the deposit is paid and the contract submitted. This is a non-refundable deposit and will be applied towards your tuition amount due. 25% of the 2023/2024 tuition is $7,100.00.
Choose to pay your deposit when you submit the contract via credit card (Mastercard or Visa) or select "in-school payment" to use one of our other payment methods.
2023/2024 Re-Reg Opens
Friday, January 13
2023/2024 Re-Reg Closes
Friday, February 3
Questions about Re-Registration?
Questions about Financial Aid?
Hub Login Support?
Re-Registration Deposit Information
The deposit is 25% ($7,100) of tuition for the next school year. The deposit is per child, non-refundable, and your registration is not complete until it is paid.
You may pay the deposit at the time of submitting the contract using a credit card or select "in-school payment" and use one of our payment methods listed below:
I can't log into the Hub
Don't worry, just follow these instructions:
- Visit meadowridge.bc.ca/password-reset
- Enter your email
- Check-off password and/or username at the bottom
- Click "Send".
You will receive an email with instructions to reset your account.
If you are still having trouble please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families applying for financial assistance: You will need to submit the “YES” intention form, complete the Re-Registration contact, and pay the deposit to reserve your child(ren)’s seat. If your financial assistance application (due March 15) is not approved and you are unable to attend next school year you will be refunded the deposit amount.