Parent Residency Form

All BC Independent Schools are required by the BC Ministry of Education to verify that parents or guardians of students are lawfully admitted into Canada and are residents of British Columbia (BC) in order for the student/s to be eligible for funding.

This form will be filed with your child’s confidential records