Marketing & Communications & Brand Assets
Questions: Visit us in the Advancement Office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A variety of branded resources are available for download, such as letterhead, presentation templates, etc. If you need additional support or require support with a project, contact Marketing and Communications.
- Letterhead Template
- PowerPoint Presentation Template
- SOAR Poster (Elementary) - Letter Size
- IB Learner Profile Posters (10"x15") - Print on 11x17
- Assorted Zoom Backgrounds - Aerial 1, Aerial 2, Aerial 3, Gryphon Gym Bleachers, Campfire, North Forest 1, North Forest 2, North Forest 3, New Building, New Athletic Centre, New Great Hall, New Fine Arts Building, Meadowridge Crest
- 2021 Meadowridge School Campus Map
How We Can Help?
Need to get the word out? Our team will work with you to bring your ideas to life. Whether you’re after a poster, a TV slide, a promotional plan, or whatever else, we’re help to help. Here’s a few examples of what we can do for you:
- Advertising – print, digital, social
- Brochures, reports, posters, banners, and signage
- Web and digital templates, e-newsletters, TV slides, and evites
- Website pages and content management
- Photography and video production
- Branded merchandise
- Media coverage – internal and external
- And more!
Help Us By Sharing...
- Your stories (class activities, field trips, student achievements… no story is too small!)
- Your photos and videos (Upload to Vidigami)
- Your expertise (have a passion that you want to write about? Families want to learn from you.)
- Your students’ stories
We need your help to showcase what goes on at Meadowridge, to showcase the expertise of our teachers; the achievements, works, and reflections of our students; and the unique learning community at Meadowridge. Send us an email or drop by and visit us in the Advancement Office to share your stories and ideas.