Clubs & Co-Curriculars
There is a club or team for virtually every area of interest, and all of our students – from Kindergarten to Grade 10 – are encouraged to explore and develop all passions and talents, both new and longstanding.
A strong academic program is just one aspect of a well-rounded education, and we aim to educate students from the inside out by fostering a spirit of community service and action. The culture at Meadowridge builds lasting friendships, a humble confidence, and emotional, social, moral, and physical intelligence earned only through experience.
Why Offer Clubs & Co-Curriculars to students?
- Explore interests and maybe even find a passion for something.
- Join other students from your own grade, or even other grades, that otherwise would not connect with.
- Provide more opportunity to become a well-rounded individual.
- Learn a new skill and help to relieve academic stress.
- Support further academic pursuits in a comfortable setting and more time with the teacher.